Current Sealed Product
- Murders at Karlov Manor
- Ravnica Remastered
- The Lost Caverns of Ixalan
- Doctor Who
- Wilds of Eldraine
- Lord of the Rings
- Commander Masters
- March of the Machine: The Aftermath
- March of the Machines
- PHYREXIA: ALL WILL BE ONE
Discontinued Sealed Product
- Dungeons and Dragons Rules Books
- Dungeons and Dragons Source Books
- Dungeons and Dragons Alt Cover Variants
SubtotalShipping & taxes calculated at checkoutYour cart is currently empty.
Enable cookies to use the shopping cart
MTG Fallout - Collector Booster
- THE VAULTS ARE OPEN—Collect Magic cards featuring fan-favorite characters, thematic game mechanics, and art that explores the post-nuclear world of the Fallout series
- SCAVANGE THE WASTELAND’S MOST S.P.E.C.I.A.L. CARDS—Get Collector Boosters full of Rare cards, special Fallout alt-art, alt-frame cards, and a total of 6–7 Extended-Art cards
- HOLD ONTO ANYTHING SHINY—Every pack contains 12 cards with a foil treatment that will gleam in the harsh light of the nuclear wastes, including 3–10 special Surge Foil cards with a rippling shine—it’s tomorrow’s technology today!
- PLAY A GAME THAT FUSES ART, STORIES & STRATEGY—Magic: The Gathering is a collectible card game that weaves deep strategy with art and mechanics that explore the themes of a particular world and story—whether you want to play a casual game with friends, collect cool cards, or get competitive, Magic welcomes you to The Gathering
- CONTENTS—12 Magic: The Gathering - Fallout Collector Boosters, with 15 MTG cards in each pack
Returns must meet the following criteria :
- Returns accepted for 14 days
- Customer provides return shipping
- No restocking fee
- No final sale items
The Grading Guide
Near Mint (NM)'
Near Mint condition cards show minimal or no wear from play or handling and will have an unmarked surface, crisp corners, and otherwise pristine edges outside of minimal handling. Near Mint condition cards appear 'fresh out of the pack,' with edges and surfaces virtually free from all flaws. ''
Lightly Played (LP)'
Lightly Played condition cards can have slight border or corner wear, or possibly minor scratches. No major defects are present, and there are less than 4 total flaws on the card. Lightly Played condition foils may have slight fading or indications of wear on the card face. ''
Moderately Played (MP)'
Moderately Played condition cards have moderate wear, or flaws apparent to the naked eye. Moderately Played condition cards can show moderate border wear, mild corner wear, water damage, scratches , creases or fading, light dirt buildup, or any combination of these defects. ''
Heavily Played (HP)'
Heavily Played condition cards exhibit signs of heavy wear. Heavily Played condition cards may include cards that have significant creasing, folding, severe water damage, heavy whitening, heavy border wear, and /or tearing. ''
Damaged condition cards show obvious tears, bends, or creases that could make the card illegal for tournament play, even when sleeved. Damaged condition cards have massive border wear, possible writing or major inking (ex. white-bordered cards with black-markered front borders), massive corner wear, prevalent scratching, folds, creases or tears. ''