Current Sealed Product
- Murders at Karlov Manor
- Ravnica Remastered
- The Lost Caverns of Ixalan
- Doctor Who
- Wilds of Eldraine
- Lord of the Rings
- Commander Masters
- March of the Machine: The Aftermath
- March of the Machines
- PHYREXIA: ALL WILL BE ONE
Discontinued Sealed Product
- Dungeons and Dragons Rules Books
- Dungeons and Dragons Source Books
- Dungeons and Dragons Alt Cover Variants
SubtotalShipping & taxes calculated at checkoutYour cart is currently empty.
Enable cookies to use the shopping cart
D&D Planescape - Adventures in the Multiverse - Alt Art Exclusive
Product Type :
Preorder 17 Oct 2023
An adventure setting spanning the infinite realities of the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Infinite realms of immortals and impossibilities, the Outer Planes brim with celestials, fiends, gods, and the dead—and they’re all just a step away. Enter a portal to Sigil, the City of Doors—an incredible metropolis where portals connect to every corner of the multiverse. From there, venture to the Outlands, the hub of the Outer Planes, and discover wonders beyond imagination, as well as the secrets of celestials, fiends, gods, and the dead.
Planescape: Adventures in the Multiverse contains everything a Dungeon Master needs to run adventures and campaigns set in Sigil and the Outlands, as well as new options for players who want to create characters prepared to explore the planes.
- Sigil and the Outlands (96-page hardcover setting book)—Includes planar character options, details on the fantastic City of Doors, descriptions of the Outlands and the gate-towns that lead to the Outer Planes, and more
- Turn of Fortune’s Wheel (96-page hardcover adventure)—An adventure set in Sigil and the Outlands designed for characters levels 3–10 with a jump to level 17
- Morte’s Planar Parade (64-page hardcover bestiary)—Presents game statistics and descriptions for inhabitants of the Outer Planes, including planar incarnates, hierarch modrons, and time dragons
- Poster Map—Double-sided poster map of Sigil and the Outlands, which can serve as both adventure locations and springboards to adventures across the multiverse
- DM Screen—Sturdy, four-panel Dungeon Master’s screen with art showcasing the Planescape setting
Returns must meet the following criteria :
- Returns accepted for 14 days
- Customer provides return shipping
- No restocking fee
- No final sale items
The Grading Guide
Near Mint (NM)'
Near Mint condition cards show minimal or no wear from play or handling and will have an unmarked surface, crisp corners, and otherwise pristine edges outside of minimal handling. Near Mint condition cards appear 'fresh out of the pack,' with edges and surfaces virtually free from all flaws. ''
Lightly Played (LP)'
Lightly Played condition cards can have slight border or corner wear, or possibly minor scratches. No major defects are present, and there are less than 4 total flaws on the card. Lightly Played condition foils may have slight fading or indications of wear on the card face. ''
Moderately Played (MP)'
Moderately Played condition cards have moderate wear, or flaws apparent to the naked eye. Moderately Played condition cards can show moderate border wear, mild corner wear, water damage, scratches , creases or fading, light dirt buildup, or any combination of these defects. ''
Heavily Played (HP)'
Heavily Played condition cards exhibit signs of heavy wear. Heavily Played condition cards may include cards that have significant creasing, folding, severe water damage, heavy whitening, heavy border wear, and /or tearing. ''
Damaged condition cards show obvious tears, bends, or creases that could make the card illegal for tournament play, even when sleeved. Damaged condition cards have massive border wear, possible writing or major inking (ex. white-bordered cards with black-markered front borders), massive corner wear, prevalent scratching, folds, creases or tears. ''